Halloween Routine

    On the eve of Halloween, Tera called me and asked me if I had plans for the next night. When I said I didn't, she invited me over to give out candy to trick or treaters. I told her I'd be there, and she said she'd appreciate the extra set of hands.
    I took the bus over to her place in the late afternoon. Tera and I had met online. We'd bonded over a love of horror movies, and for our first date, we went out to see one, the reboot of Halloween.
    When I got to her house on Halloween night, she greeted me dressed as a witch. This surprised me. I'd guessed that, as a horror movie fan, she would have gone all-out for Halloween. But she wasn't an especially horrorpilating witch. She'd put on some fake eyebrows and a wart to go with the formless black gown and pointed hat. She looked almost grandmotherly.
    "Nice costume," I said.
    "But?" Tera asked.
    "But nothing. It just strikes me as a little...conservative."
    "Conservative? You don't like it?"
    "No, it looks great," I said. "But a witch is pretty predictable. I just expected something with a little more...edge."
    "They're little kids," Tera said. "I don't want to scare them. And even if I did go with something more out there, I doubt they'd get the reference."
    "That's probably true," I said. 'It's all about the kids."
    And for the next three or four hours, it was. The door was open for ghosts and goblins, demons and devils, and no shortage of licensed characters. They'd gain speed on the sidewalk, scurry up the walkway, and pound up the steps, belting out "Trick or treat!" at full throat. Tera would reach into her bowl and dispense fun-size packets of M&Ms into their gaping candy bags. She'd pay them compliments and I'd watch and make smirking little comments.
    At 7:30, Tera shut off the porch light. She took off her fake eyelashes and wort and hat but left on the formless gown. She'd had the slow-cooker going all day—her cauldron, she called it— and from it she ladeled out a thick autumnal stew, full vegan. With bowls in hand, we sat down in the candle-lit living room to watch a movie, The Amityville Horror, which I hadn't seen before.
    After we'd finished eating and the plot had picked up, Tera sighed.
    "Are you bored?" she asked.
    "No," I said. "Are you?"
    "Sort of. This movie's just not doing it for me, not like it used to. Do you ever get to the point where the Halloween horror movie starts to feel like relationship sex?"
    "Excuse me?"
    "You know what I mean," Tera said. "That point where it starts to feel like you're just going through the motions, doing it because you're supposed to be doing it, but not because you're especially interested?"
    "We can do something else if you want."
    "That's just it," Tera said. "Your hands are so tied on Halloween. There's only a certain amount of things you can do. It becomes so rote. Maybe Halloween itself is what's really like the relationship sex. It lacks excitement."
    "Okay."
    "So do you want to do something exciting?"
    "Sure,” I said. “What did you have in mind?"
    "Why don't we get out the Ouija board?"
    "A Ouija board?"
    "Yeah,” Tera said, pausing the movie. “A real one. I still have one in my closet from back in college. My roommates and I used to bust that out when we wanted to scare ourselves."
    "And did you scare yourselves?"
    "Yes!” Tera exclaimed, sitting up. “And it worked. It's the damnedest thing. The little thing, the planchette, it actually moves under your fingers."
    I tilted my head. "Does it?" I said. "I think it's just autosuggestion. Your hands move it."
    "I thought the same thing," Tera said. "But be damned if it doesn't yank itself over with a force of it's own. It scared the crap out of me the first time. C'mon, I'll show you..."
    "But what about the movie?"
    Tera vaulted up off the couch, disappearing down the hall.
    "We can watch it later!" she called out from one of the rooms. Things rattled around. "Here it is! Milton Bradley's Ouija Board."
    Tera swished back into the living room in her gown brandishing a rectangular box and a grin.
    "Come on," she said, pushing aside our plates to make room on the coffee table. "Kneel down here."
    I did as I was asked and we kneeled down on either side of the coffee table. Tera squared the Ouija board between us, placing the planchette in the center.
    "Okay," she said. "Put your fingertips on the planchette like I'm doing."
    "Okay," I said, placing my fingers at a dainty angle on the planchette. Our fingertips touched. "But..."
    "Now we ask it a question..." Tera said. On her knees, she sat so pertly, a wry little grin on her face. "Ouija, we welcome all spirits in this dwelling. Is any one among you who wants to speak?"
    The planchette trembled beneath our fingers. Slowly, it crept across the old-timey letters towards the "Hello."
    "Hello yourself," Tera said. "See? Isn't that cool? Now ask it something."
    I stammered, wetting my lips.
    "Okay, if you won't, I will. Ouija, do you like The Amityville Horror?"
    The planchette moved again over to the "Yes."
    "Oh wow," Tera said. "You see? It really does work. Ask it something."
    "I..."
    "What, are you scared?"
    "No, no," I said, "I just don't know what to say..."
    "Ouija, is Dimitri scared?"
    The planchette slid with some force over to the S. Then it went with more force to the H. Then it crept to the Y.
    "Oh," Tera said, "he's shy, is he?"
    The planchette slid over to "YES."
    "That's what I thought," Tera said. "He shouldn't be shy, don't you think?"
    The planchette swung up and circled back down to "YES."
    Tera snorted a laugh. "Okay. So how can he get over his shyness?"
    The planchette moved across the board to the K. Then it went to the I, then is stopped at the S.
    "Kiss?" Tera asked. "You think we should kiss?"
    The planchette yanked our hands over to YES.
    Tera shrugged. "Okay then," she said.
    "What?" I croaked.
    Tera leaned over the table.
    "Come here."
    "Really?"
    "Yes. The Ouija board said."
    I leaned in and Tara placed a kiss on my lips, then managed to get in another before she drew back. Smirking and blinking furiously, she put her hands on the planchette. She waited until I placed my hands there, too.
    "Ouija, should I open my mouth next time?"
    The planchette did a lap around the board and came back to “YES.” Tara pulled me across the board and kissed me passionately. Her tongue lolled around in my mouth. She pulled herself back for breath.
    "Mwah," she gasped, putting her hands back on the planchette. "Now Ouija...should I take off my costume?"
    The planchette flew out from under our fingers and off the board, clattering across the hardwood floor.
    "Well," Tara said. "That seems like an enthusiastic yes."
    Then she stood up and let her robe fall to the floor. She wore a strappy leather getup, but no panties or bra. Her breasts were massive orbs, like crystal balls.
    "I..I..." I gasped, as that was all I could do.
    "Is this edge enough for you?" Tera asked. "Is this kid's stuff? Too routine?"
    "N-not at all," I said.
    "It was a rhetorical question," Tera said, stepping over the Ouija board. She hit her knees again.
    As she unstrapped my belt, her heavy breasts massaged my jeaned knees. My cock, bewildered, rose and did and semi-hard twirl before Tera secured it in her fist. She gave it six or seven upward tugs, a smirk leavening on her lips. Then she admitted my cock into her perma-smirking mouth and, when I'd hardened in full, she took it down her throat. She gagged, google-eyed, letting foamy spit leak out onto her lips. When it came to deep-throating, she was really putting herself through the paces, and I squeezed her lovely implants in sympathy. Once my glans came dislodged from her throat, she moved her mouth up and down on the length of my member, her splayed palms searching around my thighs and up underneath my shirt. She sped up gradually until she was bounding up and down, her silicone breasts bouncing off my thighs like basketballs. I clenched my fists around her upper arms and stayed her, flexing my cock out of her mouth. I eased her down tits-first onto my cock. Together, we calibrated it so my cock landed squarely in the groove between her boobs. She pushed her breasts together, my cock disappearing under her massive tits. She squeezed tight and then unsqueezed. She did this a second time and then a third, her tits falling perfectly still each time. She stared at me alluringly while her tits looked on, google-boobed. She went on squeezing and unsqueezing like that, smiling more sunnily with each go-round. My hips started into involuntary upward thrusting, cock pressing through those perfect rounds.
Tera drew back and pulled up to her feet, showing me her prim, pierced slit.
    "Yes," I said. "Give it to me!"
    And she did, right in my face. She bowled me over back into the couch and I was smothered in delicious cunt. I shook my head, as if clearing cobwebs from this witches' cauldron. Her brew was salty sweet. I pushed back face-first, getting myself lodged in Tera's pussy, nose and tongue delving deep within her elegant folds, tongue aflutter. Within minutes, she shuddered with an orgasm, whelping away.
Once she'd peaked, I grabbed her by the arms again and threw her down on the couch. I half-kneeled atop her torso with one foot planted on the floor and secured my cock between her boobs anew. I locked onto her come-drunk eyes.
    "Can I do it like this?" I asked. "May I tit fuck you?"
    Tera shrugged. "Maybe you should ask the Ouija."
    I drew back an inch.
    "I'm joking!" she slurred. "Just do it!"
    I slammed my dick forward, aiming for her mouth. I fucked her titties recklessly, using the silicone for cushioning, getting a good sense of rebound with each thrust, making the sensation of the act all the more exquisite. Meanwhile, I treated those boobs like stress-balls, squeezing and unsqueezing my palm, trying in vain to make a fist but not feeling at all like a failure. Her heartbeat accelerated beneath her left breast, reverberating through the length of my dick. I pushed Tera's tits back farther and farther as I fucked them, doubling them back such that she could almost lick them. God knows she tried valiantly. She didn't manage to reach the punctum of the nipple, but she did graze the tip of my glans a couple times. Finally, she stretched forward to get the whole head into her mouth fleetingly, and so I rewarded her for her strain by bounding up off her torso and burying my cock in her mouth. I fucked her face sleekly, my working haunches getting some good counter-bounce from her boobs.
    Mouth frothing, Tera ran her fingernails down my thigh, indicating she wanted something else.
    "Mind if I put it in your pussy?" I asked.
    She opened her mouth, letting my cock bound out.
    "Do it!" she said.
    I scooted off the couch and backpedalled. Tera opened her legs and I kneeled in between them. With my glans, I traced each labium, minora then majora, and then slid my cock into the wet runway of her opening. Tera's eyes batted madly. She gripped her tits as if pumping twin shotguns. Her legs locked around my back and pulled me in deeper. I changed up my pace, proceeding very deliberately. Her tits were built for speed, by her vagina was narrow. I fucked her glacially, watching as her fingers circled her nipples. In time, I laid myself down atop her, going even slower, our bodies parallel, tonguing her right nipple and then the left. When I sped up to a more tectonic pacing, she uttered long, low moans, and issued another orgasm.
    When she regained her faculties, Tera pushed me up and off. Now she was taking me by my shoulders. She sat me down just so on the couch and took a backhand grip on my cock. She torqued the shaft that way, sharpening me up to maximal hardness, then slid down onto my erection. Now the pace was hers to determine, and Tera didn't go slow. Soon enough, she was slamming down onto my hardon, thighs and cunt hammering it into submission. All the while, her tits beat against my face and chest like haymaker lefts and rights. She uttered little moans, puffs of air that served as a little balm after the barrage of big tits. At last, she let out a gust of air and, with that, a few drippings from between her legs.
    My cock had withstood her salvos, and as if paying it a reward, she squatted down and took it in her mouth again. Saliva seeped from Tera's mouth and down the length of my shaft. When her mouth tired, she switched to her hand. My cock stood unmoved, and she let out an exasperated sigh, rolling her eyes.
    "Do you want me to come?" I asked.
    "Do you want to come on my tits?"
    "I would love to come on your tits."
    "I have a better idea," Tera said.
    "What's that?"
    But before I could get an answer, Tera had relinquished my cock, leaving it to bound as if caught in a gale. She scurried over to the other side of the room where the planchette lay. She picked it up.
    "Let's ask the Ouija where you should come."
    "What?"
    Tera hurried back and almost skidded down onto her knees on the other side of the table. She lay the planchette on the board.
    "Come here. Put your hands on it."
    "I'm sort of occupied," I said, absently stroking my cock.
    "Oh god," Tera said, rolling her eyes again.
With that, she reached over and grabbed my hard-on. She pulled me down toward the table and then set my glans onto the planchette. Once it was steady, she assembled her fingers opposite of that rubicund head.
    "Ouija, where should Dimitri blow his load?"
    Slowly but surely, the planchette began to move again. It slid over to B, the moved to O...
    "Boobs!" I exclaimed. "It wants me to come on your boobs!"
    "Just wait," Tera said.
    The planchette inched sideward, this time making its way around and back across the O to the R. It slid promptly to the D.
    "B-O-R-D," Tera said. "Board! The Ouija board wants you to come on it!"
    "Hold on," I said, "it might be going somewhere else."
    Put the planchette did not move. I was hoping it would, as the sensation of having your glans ferried about by indeterminate forces was not without its charms.
    "Ouija has spoken," Tera said. "Now, come on the board."
    "Really?"
    "Really," Tera said, and laid her implants down on the edge of the coffee table such that their shadows danced over the letters in the candle light. "Now do it."
    I peeled my dick off the planchette and aimed at Tera's basketball tits. I kneaded the glans furiously and then felt the familiar rise in my balls. I shot forth a bolt of come that landed in a line across the board to Tera's left nipple. Another strand followed, this one hitting the left one, then another and another. A candle hissed, having received a wayward bead. The Ouija board wound up streaked, the letters occluded in my seed. Tera's tits glistened in the candle-light. Now her tongue reached for her tits, getting them every time, licking the beads of come clean.
    "Mmm," Tera murmured. "Now that was anything but routine for Halloween."
    "No," I said. "It wasn't routine in the least. Why did you want me to come on the board?"
    "That wasn't me."
    "Well, it's a hell of a lot of autosuggestion, to say the least."
    Tera shrugged. "If so, then that's just as much you as it is me. Or maybe we just have a perverted spirit in this house."
    "He's not into your average, run-of-the-mill relationship sex."
    "Nor your run-of-the-mill Halloween. We should do it again next year."
    "We should do it again tomorrow!" I said. "Why wait?"
    "Hold your horses," Tera said. "Let's not go too fast."
    "Well," I said, "maybe I want to have relationship sex with you."
    Tera smirked. "I'm not so sure I'm ready for that. Maybe I'll just have to ask the Ouija board."
    "But...you...I mean..."
    "Relax," Tera said, brushing a kiss on my cheek. "You'll get invited back next year. Now let's get back to the movie, shall we?"

Image Credit: The above images, entitled "Epilson" and "Alpha" respectively, were created by Ariane St. Amour. They were shared under the Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.0 License. Details for this license can be found here. No changes were made to the images, save for resizing to fit the article format. The text, meanwhile, is © Demetrius Cordova.